Mornington Rose Bed & Breakfast
The Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast
Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Whether you come on business, to visit family or friends, or to enjoy the Stratford Shakespeare Festival, we guarantee that your stay at the Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast will be one you will always remember!
TripAdvisor 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, & 2018 Certificate of Excellence Award
Click on the link to read TripAdvisor reviews of Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast
Get your Gift Certificates now - call 1 866 277 9577 or 519 275 2626
The Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast is:
- centrally located, with lots of on-site parking
- a 7 minute walk to the Patterson Theatre, 15 minutes to the Avon and Studio Theatres, and 20 – 25 minutes to the Festival Theatre
- a 10 minute walk to downtown’s fabulous boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and art studios
- just across the parking lot to Victoria's "Torrie S Glass Studio" !
- close to beautiful parks and the Avon River where you will be captivated by the beauty of our incredible swans!
You will be delighted by the in-house culinary delights, which will set your taste-buds tingling !
- start your day with a hot, scrumptious, silver service hot gourmet breakfast
- enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, and a variety of hot and cold beverages, as well as Murray’s famous fresh, home-baked chocolate chip cookies any time, day or night
- savour tasty morsels to nibble on after your matinee or evening performance
Our guest rooms offer a unique blend of comfort and luxury:
- relax on the premium Egyptian cotton linens in your comfy bed
- pamper yourself in your personal en-suite bathroom with luxurious towels and toiletries
- share coffee and conversation, or a glass of wine, in the seating area in your room, balcony, or roof garden
Our century home allows you to relax in our B & B Stratford style:
- enjoy the window seat in the guest lounge
- catch the fragrant summer breeze on the comfortable furniture on the veranda
- linger in the gazebo in the garden, or relax by the pond where gentle waters complement Stratford’s much larger Avon River and Lake Victoria
- take a leisurely stroll in the garden to enjoy the sight and fragrance of the roses which give our home its name