A Warm Welcome! A Great Sleep!
A Wonderful Gourmet Breakfast!
Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast has re-opened for business!!!
Please contact us at 866 277 9577 to make a reservation.
The tariff for all rooms is $165.00 per night.
Additional $25 Cleaning Fee for a single night stay.
We’re a casually elegant B&B located in the heart of Stratford, Ontario.
While here you can enjoy excellent accommodations and a gourmet breakfast, and relax in our garden or on the veranda with a glass of wine and enjoy the cooling breeze.
Come and stay awhile, and enjoy the Stratford Festival productions, boutiques, restaurants and art galleries just a short walk across the river. You’ll be enchanted by the magic of Stratford!
Whether you come on business, to visit family or friends, or to enjoy the Stratford Festival, we guarantee that your stay with us will be one you will always remember!
TripAdvisor 2014 – 2019 Hall of Fame and Certificate of Excellence Awards.
Click on the link to read TripAdvisor reviews of Mornington Rose.
Gift Certificates are always available.
The Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast is:
- centrally located, with lots of on-site parking
- 7 minutes walk to the Patterson Theatre, 15 minutes to the Avon and Studio Theatres, and 20 – 25 minutes to the Festival Theatre
- 10 minutes walk to downtown’s fabulous boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and art studios
- just across the parking lot to Victoria’s “Torrie S Glass Studio”
- close to beautiful parks and the Avon River where you will be captivated by the beauty of our incredible swans!
You will be delighted by the in-house creation of culinary delights !
- start your day with a scrumptious, silver service gourmet breakfast
- enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, and a variety of hot and cold beverages
- savour tasty morsels to nibble on any time, especially Murray’s famous fresh, home-baked chocolate chip cookies
Our guest rooms offer a unique blend of comfort and luxury !
- relax on the premium Egyptian cotton linens on your comfy bed
- pamper yourself in your personal en-suite bathroom with luxurious towels and toiletries
- share coffee and conversation, or a glass of wine, in the seating area in your room, or on your balcony or roof garden
Our century home provides comfort and relaxation during your stay !
- enjoy the window seat in the guest lounge
- catch the fragrant summer breeze while relaxing on the veranda
- linger by the pond where our gentle waters complement Stratford’s much larger Avon River and Lake Victoria
- take a leisurely stroll in the garden to enjoy the sight and fragrance of the roses which give our home its name