We usually require a multiple night stay, however, single night arrangements can sometimes be made. Please call us directly to see if we can make an exception for your last minute booking.
Relax in comfortable chairs in the sitting area of your room and enjoy reading your favourite book, you know, the one you never seem to have time to finish. Do you prefer gaming? It’s a perfect place for that as well. Perhaps you would you rather just enjoy each other’s company, sip a chilled glass of Chardonnay, listen to your favourite music, and share conversation and some quality time together. Our rooms are quiet and cozy, and the ideal place to make some wonderful memories.
Get reacquainted, then snuggle down into the most comfortable bed you’ve ever slept in, with linens as soft as silk, and dream the night away.
“It was a gem, a lovely place, a very comfortable room, wonderful breakfasts and great hosts. I would highly recommend the Mornington Rose”. Elaine-Chuck
Click on the pictures or the links to the right for bedroom features.
Each bedroom features:
- Private en-suite bathroom with hair dryer, luxurious towels and toiletries
- Quality cotton linens and hypo-allergenic pillows
- Sitting area with comfortable chairs for relaxing, reading or sharing a glass of wine
- Ice bucket, mugs, water and wine glasses, corkscrew
- Swiss chocolates
- Free Wi-Fi, power cord, clock radio
- Ceiling fan, air-conditioning, and smoke-free comfort
- Bar Fridge
- Televisions in the Rose, Champagne and Ebony Rose Rooms
- Contents of a basket of “I forgot…” items are only a request away
- Balconies off the Ivory and the Ebony Rooms
The guest service area is conveniently located on the bedroom level.
- A spring-water cooler
- Coffee and Tea Brewer, extra glasses and mugs
- Books, magazines, games, cards
- Information about ” What to do in Stratford and the Surrounding Area”
Complimentary items to be enjoyed at any time:
- Coffee (regular, latte and cappuccino, etc.)
- Selection of black, green and herbal tea
- Hot spiced apple drink, hot chocolate, chilled soft drinks, and iced tea
- Evening treats and Murray’s famous home-made Chocolate Chip Cookies