The Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast
welcomes you to beautiful Stratford, Ontario, Canada.
Whether you come on business, to visit family or friends, or to enjoy the Stratford Shakespeare Festival, we guarantee that your stay at our Stratford, Ontario bed and breakfast will be a visit you will always remember!
The Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast is:
- centrally located, with lots of on-site parking
- a 7 minute walk to the Patterson Theatre, a 15 minute walk to the Avon and Studio Theatres, and a 20 – 25 minute walk to the Festival Theatre, depending on how long you take to look at the scenery and wildlife along the way
- a 10 minute walk to downtown’s fabulous boutiques, gourmet restaurants, artisan shops, and art studios (Victoria’s glass studio is on-site, just across the parking lot at the Mornington Rose)
- close to beautiful parks, Lake Victoria and the Avon River where you will be captivated by the beauty of our incredible swans!
You will be delighted by the in-house creation of culinary delights, which will exceed the b&b Stratford tradition of excellence!
- start your day with a scrumptious, silver and crystal service hot gourmet breakfast to awaken and pleasure your taste buds
- enjoy complimentary tea, coffee, and a variety of other hot and cold beverages, as well as Murray’s famous fresh, home-baked chocolate chip cookies
- experience delicious meals gourmet dinners and lunches that can be prepared upon request in the off season
Our guest rooms offer a unique blend of comfort and luxury:
- relax on the premium egyptian cotton linens in your comfy bed
- pamper yourself in your personal en-suite bathroom with luxurious towels and toiletries
- share coffee and conversation, or a glass of wine, in the seating area in the privacy of your own room, balcony, or roof garden
Our century home allows you to relax in our B & B Stratford style:
- enjoy the window seat in the guest lounge
- catch the fragrant summer breeze on the comfortable furniture on the veranda
- linger in the gazebo in the garden, or relax on the swing by the pond where our gentle waters complement Stratford’s much larger Avon River and Lake Victoria
- take a leisurely stroll in our garden to enjoy the sight and fragrance of the roses which give our home its name
The Mornington Rose Bed and Breakfast is accommodation in which Stratford takes pride!
Let us welcome you into our home and give you a bed and breakfast experience
that will exceed your expectations!
♦ Member of the Stratford and Area Bed and Breakfast Association ♦ Member of the Stratford Tourism Alliance ♦ ♦ Licensed by the City of Stratford ♦ Member of BBCanada.ca ♦ Member of Bed and Breakfast.com ♦
♦ Affiliate of the Stratford Shakespeare Festival ♦